ELEVATION ACADEMY is a space - physical and virtual - where the experiences and skills of professionals and teachers who work every day to generate Safety and Quality in the workplace converge.
At the Olginate plant, in a specially dedicated area, collective courses lasting at least 2 or 4 hours are held, consisting of a theoretical part, which can also be carried out remotely, and a practical, experiential, comparison part. concrete with the products, with the experts and with the other participants.
Here are the main topics:
- Physical fitness to use the portable ladder.
- The portable ladder as potential danger, awareness of personal skills and risks.
- The assessment of the risks represented by the environmental context and the choice of the ladder or other product to perform a specific job.
- Types of portable ladders, main characteristics, limits of use, recommended methods of use.
- Concepts of presumption of conformity, certification, standards of good practice.
- Knowing how to read the instructions for use and manuals, obligations and prohibitions related to the use of portable ladders.
- Obligation to use PPE, anchoring to the walls.
- How to organize the ordinary maintenance and the correct use of the ladders in the company, manage the responsibility of the instruments entrusted.
- Use of portable ladders in practice: simulations, practical tests, solution of concrete cases.
At the end of the course there will be a test to evaluate the skills acquired and a certificate of participation will be given.
For info and contacts: